TaurusModelChooser User’s Interface¶
TaurusModelChooser is a tree based widget used by Taurus applications for
prompting the user to choose one or more attribute/device names of the control system.
To select the attributes using
TaurusModelChooser, you typically do the
- Browse the tree to locate the devices and/or attributes you are interested in.
- Now select one or more device/attributes (tip: you can use the CTRL key for multiple selection)
- Add them to the Chosen models list (the bottom part of the widget) by using the Add button (the “+” icon).
- Repeat previous steps if you want to add other models or use the Remove button (the “-” icon) to remove models from the Chosen models list.
- Click the Update Models button to apply the changes when satisfied.
Important: The tree can be quite dense. You can filter it by typing part of the device name in the Filter box (#4 in the figure).